Whether you are a salaried individual not happy with your monthly income, a part-timer, a housewife or a self-employed businessman who is unhappy with the profits, you are probably looking for some excellent ways to raise money. My Top Tier Business or MTTB is a new business program that promises high incomes along with minimal risks, time investment and hassles. Go through this My Top Tier Business Review and find out about its features, pros and cons and determine whether it can be good enough for you.
- This is a program that needs you to be a member and follow 21 easy steps that can help in income-generation for you.
- You need to sell a wide range of items, categorized into high, mid and low tier products on the basis of the price tags that they carry.
- You will be trained by a personal coach who will offer all the necessary guidance through Skype or on phone.
- The company behind the program, MOBE (My Online Business Empire) by Matt Lloyd, creates the sales funnels for you. You do not need to deal with either the customer support or the technical aspects of the business.
- You have to pay a one-time subscription fee of $ 49, in return for which you are guaranteed a minimum income of $1,000 within a span of 3 weeks from the time of starting with the program.
- There is a dedicated phone sales team which does the entire selling for each new member for MTTB. Members can get guidance from a personal coach who offers all the guidance that is needed for success in business.
- As a member, you are offered very high commission amounts which can be 1,000, 3,000 or even 5,000 USD. As this My Top Tier Business Review would tell you, there are also low and mid-tier items that you can sell and get as high commission percentages as 90%.
- Matt Lloyd himself guarantees that you can conduct a sale within the first 30 days of beginning with his system, or he will make you a cash payment of 500 USD from his own funds.
- The 30-day risk free guarantee not only ensures a high payment. It also comes with a guarantee of a full-refund for the $49 that you have to pay as a subscription fee, in case you do not like the program for one reason or another.
As a novice who is fresh into online marketing for some high amount of income, you have to spend some time in understanding the process. You need to speak with your personal coach via phone or Skype extensively in order to get started with the process.
While you are free to make your own decisions and trust your own judgment, this My Top Tier Business Review would advise you to carefully weigh all the pros and cons. There are little risks of losing money, and even in the worst-case scenario that you do not like the program, you will lose only 3 weeks of time. Many people are going for it and succeeding; so there is little risk of being conned.